When graduates were asked what they got out of the class they said –
- It has made looking for and renting a place easier
- I have learned to be more responsible as far as being a renter also have learned how to prepare and keep a budget.
- I found out that my past landlord WILL give me a good reference.
- Preparing the portfolio has given me ideas for how to discuss problems with potential landlords
- I never had a budget before – now I know where my money is going.
- I feel that I have more of an edge on the whole picture of renting and maintaining an apartment.
- I feel that by having my portfolio together I have greatly increased my ability to rent.
- Invaluable information on renting, the law and budgets, etc
- As a result of the class I am already in an apartment
When graduates were asked if they agreed with the following statements-
- The class has taught me how to be a successful renter – 92%*
- What I learned in the class was worth the time I spent in class – 93%*
- Taking the class helped me to find housing – 74%*
- My housing situation looks better now than before – 84%*
* Percent that said Agree or Strongly agree