This curriculum is designed for participants who are cooking and shopping for their households
Join Oregon Food Bank for a 6-week course that will teach you how to prepare nutritious and affordable meals!
Fall Classes at Oregon Food Bank
Beaverton – 1870 NW 173rd Ave.
- TUESDAYS 10 am-12 pm October 15-November 19 Spanish translation provided!
- WEDNESDAYS 6 pm-8 pm October 16-November 20
Portland – 7900 NE 33rd Dr.
- THURSDAYS 6 pm-8 pm October 17-November 21
To register, contact Lina at (971) 250-2714 or gro.knabdoofnogeronull@zeugirdoRL
- RECEIVE A FREE BOOK WITH TIPS & RECIPES!
- LEARN TO SHOP SMART AT THE STORE!
- PRACTICE RECIPES AT HOME WITH A FREE BAG OF GROCERIES EVERY WEEK!
*Classes are open to households at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines: $3842/month for a family of four.*