- Handling Hurdles – Individual consultation on how to turn those brick walls into speed bumps by addressing your specific barriers to employment or housing.
- Life Skills assessment — Identify skill areas that need improvement to live independently (based on national standards)
- Individualized Life Skills training — Improve skill areas needed to live independently (based on national standards)
- Navigating the System – How to get your needs met as you work with (or through) a large system: school (including IEP), Vocational Rehabilitation (OVRS), Social Security (SSI/SSDI), Worksource, Apprenticeship, and many more
- Roommate Agreements– Neutral 3rd party to help you and your roommates craft an agreement what works for all: different kinds of roommates, splitting costs, household rules, and a lot more.
- Criminal/Eviction History Review – Learn what information is on your report, where it comes from, and what to do with inaccurate or misleading information.
- Barrier Briefing — turn those brick walls into speed bumps. How to explain _____ to a landlord, or whomever. No matter what needs to be explained (disability, criminal history, addiction, homelessness, etc) the process is the same.
- Paperwork of Life — Organizing and maintaining the paperwork required in today’s world
- Rent Well