Interviewers can come up with some interesting questions. Even if you don’t see the reasoning, it is always best to treat them as a serious question. How would you answer some of these?
- Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seatbelt.
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- Can you instruct someone how to make an origami “cootie catcher” with just words?
- If you were a pizza deliveryman how would you benefit from scissors?
Don’t forget to check out 2013 list while you are there:
- If you were to get rid of one state in the US, which would it be and why?
- Estimate how many windows are in New York.
- On a scale from one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
If you are interviewing, go prepared to answer questions like these in addition to the standard list.