We work with a lot of community partners – social service organizations, landlords, local businesses, and individuals. Like the rest of the services we provide, we want to keep the referral process simple.
How to request individual services for your client:
We invite our Community Partners to use the following form for referrals. We know that any referral form cannot really capture the full picture, so this is designed as a starting point. After receiving the referral, we will contact you to get more details.
- DOCX – MS Word/Office fill-able form
[[embeddoc url=”http://lifeability.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Lifeability_Referral.dotx” download=”all” viewer=”microsoft”]
How to register your client for one of our classes:
Any class posted on our Calendar is available for Community Partners to register their clients directly via our website.
- Locate an available class
- Complete registration information for your client
- Arrange payment:
- pay online with credit/debit card or voucher code
- email promissory note from company email address to ten.ytilibaefilnull@ofni
How to request group services for your organization:
We also are able to bring many of our services to your location, including outside the Portland Metro area. Please send an email explaining your needs to ten.ytilibaefilnull@tcatnoc and we will respond within two business days.
- We do not have the capacity to provide interpretation services. All services are offered in oral and written English at approximately 5th grade level.
- Services available outside the Portland Metro area may be limited. Please contact us for more information.
- Your location Rent Well limited to Multnomah County only. Our location Rent Well has no residency requirements.